Thank you for being part of the NQF Member Connect online community. We’re pleased to provide this opportunity for the Members of NQF to engage with each other on topics related to our shared mission to improve health and healthcare in our nation. To ensure the best possible experience for all Members, we’ve established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact the NQF Member Connect team in the Member Relations department. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violates these rules.
- Treat others with respect. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation and sharing, not to create contention.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Respect the purpose of the community:
- Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, useful materials and content, questions, and goals.
- Do not promote products or services that you provide, or business opportunities.
- Do not solicit financial support for events or otherwise.
- If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Share political statements only if they are respectful, consistent with the purposes of the community, and pertinent to the discussion at hand.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the discussion groups and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
- When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse. It’s also advisable to contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate discussions. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response by eliminating "noise."
- To provide formal input on NQF projects (e.g., comments on rosters or measures), please go to the Project Page and submit your input as directed, and within the project timeframe. For assistance navigating other NQF procedures, please contact email@example.com .
Discussion Group Etiquette
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows Members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for Members to search the archives by subject.
- Use the "Reply to Sender" link to reply to an individual or for messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too." This will keep down clutter in the community.
- Use the “Settings” function to change your settings, update your email address (no need to unjoin and then rejoin with the new email), or to remove yourself from a list. Do not send administrative messages to the community.